Upon booking a full non-refundable payment is required. Your booking is not secured until payment has been processed.
- Your booking is only valid for a session on the selected date and time.
- All attendees must be booked on to the session and paid for.
- You must vacate the premises by the end of your session.
- Last food orders are taken 45 minutes before the end of your session. Please plan accordingly.
- Your session duration includes play time on the equipment and food time. You will not be allowed to overstay your session for any reason.
- Booking confirmation must be presented to the reception upon arrival.
- Shoes must not be worn on play equipment – socks must be worn at all times. Socks can be purchased from the play centre.
- Hands must be sanitised on entry to the play centre.
Only food and drink purchased from Jigsaw’s Adventure Play may be consumed on these premises.
- No food or drink is to be taken onto the play equipment.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 18 and over) The responsible adult must remain in the building. No children will be allowed to attend without an adult and vice versa.
- No pets allowed within the premises.
- Jigsaw’s Adventure Play does not accept responsibility for the loss/damage of personal belongings.
- Jigsaw’s Adventure Play staff are responsible for the monitoring and usage of equipment. Supervision of children is the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- We reserve the right to alter times, prices, menus and equipment without notice.
- Adults can only play on the age applicable equipment according to the children they accompany.
- Abusive or threatening behaviour towards staff, management, or other members of the public, from either children or adults, will not be tolerated.
- Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours.